Saturday, July 30, 2011

He treated me out of sudden.



Awwwww, that is so sweet of him. I’m so surprised cause suddenly he paid my dinner. I meant he asked me to go out for dinner with him, and we ate. After finish our dinner, I said to him, how much should I pay, then he said that let he see the price that I have to pay. But when he returned to our place he just quiet and I keep on asking how much again and again! HAHAHHA, so annoying. I know –‘- then he invite me to go home, and there is big question in my head cause I did’nt pay my food yet. So I went to the counter to ask but he stopped me and said that he paid already for me. I SCOLDED HIM! Cause I don’t like to take boys money! I know its harsh but at the same time I thanked him and quite happy on that day. The surprised he made was a little surprised. Well, it was assumed as a date then :p AHHAHAHA, *loveymood* I feeling high right now *woooooooooo*


With Love,
Nikki Zamri.

No comments:

Post a Comment