Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I miss my oldmates at the Hostel, damnnnnnn -'-

Guys, I on the phone with my old mates at SC SERI PUTERI. And I like totally miss my dorm mates like hell. Especially Anis and Nadhirah, sob sob. A bit regret to left Nadhirah and Anis cause they like the best friends of my company when I'm still in that horrible school. I still dont think that they enjoyed living there cause from what news that I heard but what to do, maybe they just wanna make me feel regret for getting out from that school, who knows but no matter what, life must keep moving on and never look back. As I was a hostel students for 4 months, so Thankyou Allah for give me to feel living in the hostel life. Now, I enjoyed my life and my studies are getting better now. I wont regret anymore, I just need to focus on my SPM and at SEMINDA, there's a lot of people that support me and cheer me up. I am HAPPY now!

With Love,
Nikki Zamri

No comments:

Post a Comment