Monday, November 22, 2010

I'll just need something to blast up my day

I am bored right now, wake up at 6. Done my prayer, farewell my mom. Woke up my brother. Online-ing FB and Blogger. Chat with the peeps at FB, update my Blogger. Upload the new images at FB, tagged peeps, waiting fer him. Pray fer him. I made a survey at the Youtube. Listen to the video, searching Chris Brown song but cant find cause I dont know the song's title. Mhm Hafiz came to house, spending his time with Shasha. I stalked people's profile, add the unknown people. Chat with my hostel mates, chat with my school mates. Giving advice to Mia cause she asked fer it. And you guys know what? I totally forgot to have my brunch. Thats why I am so weak right now. AHA, the perfect meal just to burst up my day, Hihi xx

With Love,
Nikki Zamri

No comments:

Post a Comment