Monday, November 22, 2010

I had a big row with my dad

So here we go. Boboy was asking Shasha to do his milk. And she like ''Kejap lagi lah Boy nk tgk Britain's next top model ni!'', then Boboy asked me and I replied the same answer. And this one big head daddy in the house like pushed us to do and again and again and Shasha started to yell at Boboy, "Sabarlah Boy, sabar tu kan separuh drpd Iman!". The movie was on a break, so Abah said "Haa tgh iklan prgilah buat Sha", Shasha said, "Boboy ikut KakChik, KakChik teman je Abang tuang sendiri". Suddenly Boboy cried cause of the milk drop off from the bottle *pdhal tak tumpah sgt pun*, Shasha was in the toilet.

Then Abah went to the kitchen and started to yell

: "LAAAA, APA NI SHASHA, TOLONG ADIK PUN TAKBOLEH! BERKIRA! TUMPAH DAHHH! KIRA SGT DGN ADIK!"

and he walked in front and yelled at me out of sudden with his walk like a big daddy rapper gangster
: "SHIKIN PUN SAMA, BERAT PUNGGUNG! TGK TV JE KERJA!",

as you guys know, I am a bad-tempered. So I yelled,

:"DHDAHHH! BUANG SEMUA BUANG SEMUA!"

He yelled back,

:'MELAWAN! CAKAP ORG TUA MELAWAN!"

I said with an angry voice

: "KALAU YE PUN CKP LAH ELOK2, MANA TAK BENGANG!"

I stomped the stairs and shut-off Farah's door and heard he mumbled something and I just ignored him until now. I cried in Farah's room cause of the pain that hurts my heart badly! But its true, why must you blame Shasha and me? Boboy was laying down at ur arm when he was asking us? Why dont you help Boboy and still hoping for our help? Goshhhh! Its true what mom had said about you, and I'll fell just sorry for you Dad! Your words, attitudes and so on hurt me so much and this family! Serve yourself when everybody in this house starting to ignore you from the day that you ............ I dont want to talk bout it. And now, Shasha and me starting to ignore you. Enjoy living with Farah and Boboy. HAHAHAHA, you arrogant self-centered man! I am so pissed-off right now with you dad, sorry.

With Love,
Nikki Zamri

No comments:

Post a Comment