Saturday, December 4, 2010

2nd December 2010

Yayyyyyyyyyy! My birthday babyyyy, Awwwwww. Everybody are wishing for me. Well let see, who wish for me :

A♥:
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Baby happy birthday sayang. Hny love baby so much sayang! Hny wish awal2 cz takut hny tertidur sayang. Muahhhhhh muahhhhhh.

*al-maklumlah budak SPM ada paper sc kan kena tidur awl, hihi

Izzat Amir:
Happy Birthday to you

Afiqah Baharin:

nikki ♥
happy 'becoming' birthdayyyyyyyy. enjoy ur life. HAHA
wey, rindu kawww ♥


Mama, Shasha, Boboy:
Happy Birthday Kak Uda. Buka present time! HHAAHA

Dania Marsilla:
Hey setan, happy sweet 16th birthday. 10 reasons ur d best bff i have is:
1. u r Nik Noor Ashikin
2. u r d most bombastic gul
3. u make me laugh
4. u make me cry
5. u r my soulmate
6. u own my 1/4 of my heart
7. ur so understanding
8. ur very honest
9. ur not plastic gul
10. ur straight forward
11. u are you

I ♥ u so much!

Didy:
Happy Birthday nikki ku sygg..
Hope u will b hppy wif your love..
Murah2 lah rezeki kmoo u..
Succes in SPM 4 u dear..muaahhhhh..

Love,
Didy

Edriana:
Happy Birthday! (: -nana

Sarah Aqilah:
Hye syg.happy birthday to you..yur now sweet 16..haha.always be happy.cheerful n be a nice girl..good luck for your future syg.iloveyousomuch.mwahhhh.present? later la.hahaha..Sincerely by me, sarra..♥

Dhaniyah Ridzuan:
Happy Birthday :-)

Nur Arisyahtul Arisyah:
Happy Birthday. Sorry lambat wish kita tgh busy belik makanan ni. AHHA, nnti call balik. Happy Birthdayyyyyy!

Nuryn SESERI:
Ohmyy! Soray bbe. Bby happy 16th birthday! God bless you and your life! Andd cherish ur day with smiles and happiness. Loveeyou!

Hidayah Azmi, Iqin Nordin, Masturah Ali & Nisha Ezzati:
"Hello Nikki, ni aku Yaya" "Haa aku tahu kenal suara pun aku tau kau Yaya, asl?" "Jap...Happy birthday to you, happy bithday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...WOOOOOOOOO, Happy birthday Nikki kita org syg kau. Happy birthday Nikki Muahhhhhh HAHHAHAH" Well, they were at De'Palma Hotel and Yaya called me and they sang the song for me. HIHI they made me cry. HAHA

Fikri Hakim:
Eh sory late wish frnd.i fever plus sakit perot gastric kot and jst topup. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.have a blast.hope happy on your day.once again happy birthday nikki.

Nik Noor Farah:
We chattered about what tahh. Then at the end of the call she said "Kin, aku tahu kau nk dgr benda ni. Happy Birthdayyyyyy!" Thank you thank you

Ian:
Comel. selamat hari jadi ye :-) Haha. hari ni mood kena baik.birthday awak.haha.alah.as long as im remember my lil birthday kan.

Laila:
Nikki! Happy Birthday. Sweet 16. Wish you all the best :-) Love ya always. xo_Laila Amerah

Maybelle:
Happy Birthday Nikki darling!! Stay happy forever.. Haha.. Tapi ada bad news. Hari ni piano class xleh tukar.. teacher kita free ptg ni ngan pagi esok je. N esok awal2 pagi kita dh pergi Lumut.. So so sorry syg.. Another day k? Jgn risau, present awk ada ngan kite.. Haha.. Hv fun tau.. =)

Kak Miera Zamree:
Nikki happy birthdayyyy (: may god bless you. Good luck whatever you do okay? :). Stay with beloved boyF. :) xx again happy birthdayyy.

Nadhirah SESERI:
Salam..nikki, hopefully its not too late to wish u happy birthday.. may allah bless u n all the best in spm n enjoy ur life...dont 4get allah...k

MY FACEBOOK FRIEND'S WISHES:

About 305 of my FB friends wished me. Thank you so much guys. Sorry for the late respond, Been busy. I want my present, HIHI xx Love you all mwah mwah xoxo

Abah:
Happy Birthday. Nah amik RM50 pergi beli tudung for hadiah
**-'- thafak?!

So there were the wishes that I got on the first day of my Birthday Day. Im so happy cause there were lot of people wished me. Tomorrow (Thurday) is goin' to be a busy day for me. Thanks guys, I love you guys, xoxo

With Love,
Nikki Zamri

1 comment: