Sunday, June 26, 2011

new chapter of life just begin


It has been 9 days already I’ve been single. Well, I just want to let you guys know that I’m officially single on 28.4.2011. It’s quite harsh for me to be a single again cause after 2 years and 9 months I’ve been in a relationship and yeah the relationship is not good enough for me. Thanks Allah, and what can I say. He doesn’t have a feeling for me. How I was being tortured after all. But who cares anyway. You’re just a useless man right? HAHA, there’s a lot of better guys for me so I don’t give a damn about it. Just want to let you guys know something, we will never be together again because when it comes to me, once you’re officially known as my EX-Boyf, you’ll forever be my EX. I wont turning back because I want to keep on moving and never look the darkness side. You can’t change me because this is who I am. No matter they (ex-boyf) come and begging to have me back and make a lot of promises, still and forever I’ll never look at them, just this one thing, I can make them as my friends. Make it clear, so too bad for you buddy, it is the end :D And thanks for everything. I want to make a new chapter of my life without you in it. I can live without you because this is Nik Noor Ashikin!

With Love,
Nikki Zamri.

No comments:

Post a Comment