Saturday, July 10, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NOOR AISAH TAWAB

Today is Mama's day. Happy Birthday Mama. You've been the rockest mother in the world. HAHA. Happy 45 years ladyh :DD Well, I slept late yesterday, cant sleep well cause aint sleepy :D so online the FB and talk talk with the humans. Mhm,then bout 4am in the morning I zzzz. Suddenly I woke up when my boyf called me. Haish, what a tired day lah. In the afternoon, I went to SESERI to attend the carnival. Oh gosh, I miss my friends so much. AHHA, HAPPY GILAA! But some of them are totally different and I hate it. Sorry no picture to share with you guys. Mhm,after that went to Great Eastern to buy something for my mom but I dont have enough money to buy. So I decided to buy a card. A BIG WISHING CARD. AHA, will give to her tonight. Chocos and presents too :D, hope she likes it. Now, am doing this blog and my folios. Grr, stupid folio. Give me a burden D: So am really focusing on this folio and quite busy. Maybe will post other blogs later. I mean when I am free, totally free. Thats all for now, with that and thankyou.


Lots of love,
Nikki Zamri

No comments:

Post a Comment