Thursday, July 22, 2010

My A ♥ sorry for being arrogant

Yesterday, 21st of July 2010. Something happend to me and him. God why am I so Evil to him? and why I did that to him? Just because of a book? I am so stupid. Mhm, I wish i could turn the time again. So that yesterday was just a happy day for me and him. How could I kicked him, slapped him and etc *which I cant tell* ? My mom never teach me to did so. This was all cause of my bad-tempered. I just cant controlled it. Dear A ♥, Im so sorry. A thousands of apologize I owe to you. Sorry caused ur face to bruise. I will try to never do it again, thanks for realised me of my badness. I'll try to change ok? I just dont want to let you go. Hard for me and Im scared. Take care of me please, and thank for being too kind to me ;D * xoxo

With Love,
Nikki Zamri

No comments:

Post a Comment