Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Meet them at Sunway!

This entry is about just a day after I arrived home. HAHA we (my babes and dudes) just planned to go out for having our iftar together. So that night we all had our skype-ing and planned together. That day was just too awesome although some of us seperate to do his own shopping spree (That is Azrull) HAHA. We had Sushi King and for sure I ate a lot! HAHA yummmyyyyy I miss Sushi King and guess what? I even had my Cookies&Cream Juice Works! OMG how I miss my favourite drinks so much! HAHA we went home around 10pm and they dropped me at BTS Star LRT. 'Takutnyaaaa balik sorg2' pfffftttt Im not that kiddo ok -'- Alhamdulillah I managed to arrive home safely. That day was a day to remember. Too bad Zara's not joining us D; next time ok Zara? Sunway Lagoon! YEAHUUUUUUUUU
With Love, Nikki Zamri.

No comments:

Post a Comment