Saturday, September 11, 2010

Ask me somemore Formspring

What's the secret to happiness?
To me, love your life. Believe in your own potential. Wake up each day with the awe of just being alive. Forget the past. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Open your heart and your mind to every opportunity. Don't be afraid to keep trying. Create your own dreams. Colour your life with people and thing you love. Focus on all that is good. Life always get better and happy with positive attitudes.

Cats or Dogs?
Both but I can't take dogs

What would your perfect day look like?
The weather is normal, I look perfect and I can smile on the whole day

If you could eliminate one thing you do each day in the bathroom so you never had to do it again, what would it be?
There are no cockroach in my bathroom. So that I dont need to kill them and throw away. Uhh! Disgust me

Do you consider yourself a good dancer?
Ofcourse, absolutely!

If you could be on the cover of any magazine, which would you choose?
Cleo, Seventeen, Hot, Bazaar, Wanita

If you could go back in time 10 years and tell your younger self something, what would it be?
Be a good teenager and never make your parents heartbroke at you cause you will realize how important they are


What's the most unselfish thing you've ever done?
I dont know, ask people who know me better


Who's the funniest person you know?
A lot, I cant decide

Where would you like to spend your retirement?
In my own Dreamland

What would be the best workplace perk?
The weather is cold, Has a lot of facilities, and a sweet aroma smell

If you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be?
My mother, dad and boyfriend

If you could make one person fall in love with you who would it be?

Ohh, a handsome and sweetheart guy and he cares a lot about me

Would you rather be rich or famous?
Both plus kind and a sweetheart


What was your worst travel experience?
Riding a bus without an aircond


Would you rather get up early or sleep late?
Both, but I am a person that always sleep late

Would you rather be a famous musician or a famous actor?
Famous actor I guess


What's your biggest phobia?
Watching ghost movie, and being slap by the one that I love


What's the origin of your name?
Kelantan, Malacca and KL


What's your favorite season of the year?
Winter, Spring and Autumn

Nikki Zamri

No comments:

Post a Comment