Saturday, September 11, 2010

Ask me Formspring

If you could be a star athlete in any sport, which sport would you pick?

Bowling ten pins

If you could be on one TV show which one would it be?

MTV Awards

If you could ask God one question what would it be?

How is my future going to be?

What's the best place near you to get some ice cream?

7-Eleven

Would you rather be really hot or really cold?

Really hot and really cold

If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?

Save it or I will give it to my mom to handle it, since I dont know what to do with that money or maybe buy a ferrari/lamborghini/fairlady and shops a lot

What would your dream job look like?
A doctor or maybe a chemical engineering


Do you believe in life after death?
Yeahh, it is written on Al-Quran 


What's the most delicious meal you've ever had?
Everything is delicious


With Love,

Nikki Zamri

No comments:

Post a Comment