Sunday, September 5, 2010

Fight with WCS


HAHA, I dont give a damn what are you gonna do to me WCS. I dont care! Now you know what it feels like when you did that to me. You said that its not fair for you guys because we dont came on Monday, so you think what you did is FAIR enough for us?! Well, I-D-T-S. Dont chu ever think that I will give up easily. Unless I think maturedly. Go to hell lah! You think that you are clever and we must respect to you? Uhh-pleaseee. Its not like you have the Ph.D level already! HHA, nonsense! Please concerned about what other feelings too! Selfish boy! "Mati kau!"? Will see who is gonna die ok? Will see you little arrogant boy who is denied your own mistakes! On a second thoughts, I feel very childish because we are fighting about our own place in the class. HAHA.

With Love,

Nikki Zamri

No comments:

Post a Comment