Thursday, September 9, 2010

Nurul Khairiahtul Afiqah Mohd Johan


"Nik Noor Ashikin,
I would like so much to tell you that I wanna be friends with you like we used to in primary school. You were so good to me and now, you're the best to me. I can never forget your very meaningful advices and thoughts and supports that you gave to me. I miss having fun with you, my dearest bestfriend. I love you so much. And really am sorry for all the things that I made wrong and I'm so sorry for all of my words which might hurt you badly. Salam Syawal, and Selamat Hari Raya, sayang."

Nurul Khairiahtul Afiqah Mohd Johan. Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir && Batin. I read your blog on one day. Farisha showed me and I saw there was my name on your blog about raya. I was touched by those words and I can see that you really mean it. I mean, you want to be my friends again like we did aite? Awwwww, that is so sweet of you sweetie. You are forgiven, but what is past is past ok? Be strong. I love you Yaya, dont get down, just smile and Insyallah you will be ok. Well, just wanna drop to say these words since I dont have your number right? Again, Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir && Batin. Enjoy your celebration with the ones that chu loves. Dont forget the duit raya for me, the one with the blue sea colour tau! And pray for Arwah too. Lastly, I owe you a thousands of apologies, forget the past and have a blast!

With Love,
Nikki Zamri xx

No comments:

Post a Comment