Sunday, March 11, 2012

Birthday A♥ 23th September 2011.


The blue layer love cupcake before done



The blue love cupcake is done



The overall birthday cupcake, the pink love is replaced with the blue love cupcake


Ok guys, as you all know that I'm having a surprise cupcake birthday for him. Well, this is funny. At first, I said to him that dont come home late after his futsal. But duhhhh he didn't. So its ok, I made this cupcake with the helped of Maybelle that evening. So I want to prank him. As you guys see, those are the picture after the cupcake's done. And I prank him by putting a toothpaste on the blue cupcake that has a love. And replace it with the plain love. And yeahhhhhhhhhhh the prank successed. He ate the whole blue love cupcake. HAHA, I'm so happy that i bluffed him by saying that this blue love cupcake is very special and my new recipe. It has a mint flavour. HIHI, I'm so meannnnnn :p And he actually believed my words. Awwww so shuweeetttttt ♥ That's all for the entry, and hope this year I'll have a new idea to prank him :D


With Love,
Nikki Zamri.

No comments:

Post a Comment