Monday, August 9, 2010

AFamosa and hometown babyh :D









So last Friday, I went to Malacca for having a hols with Mama. She has a meeting in Afamosa so she planed to take us all with her. But so unlucky for Farah cause she was in Pahang. There, we went to the AnimalWorld. And f-y-i, its Boboy wished. AHHA, but what do we expected, we enjoyed there so much. AHHA, Shasha and me did some video recording. Later, I'll show you guys ok? Just wait for it. We had done that stuff since last year, so we are not copycating anyones ok?! Take a note! It was awesome and we both looks like a rapper and a singer HAHA. The next day, we went to Merlimau in the afternoon after finished visits the AnimalWorld. What a tired day, at hometown, my grandma cooked us with her delicious fantastico recipe. We loved it so much and I kinda miss her foods. Hee, ok thats all I think for now. Thanks for reading it, xx

With Love,
Nikki Zamri

No comments:

Post a Comment