Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Guys, my Mid-Term results D;


Ok so here is my results. When I opened the paper that gave by my ex-school, I was like C+?! NOOOOO! But luckily it was just two C+, I was expecting only one C+ but it was not my luck, and for your information, it was the worst compared to other subjects. All together I got 2 A's for ModeMath(87) and PAI(82), 1 A- for BM(70), 1 B+ for Chemistry(67), 3 B's for English(64), AddMath(64) and Biology(62) and the worst are 2 C+ which is for History(57) and Physics(57). I was expecting my Pyhsics is B+ and I was totally upset with it but what-to-do, this is not the end of the world. I still have a plenty of time to score all the subject so that I can get straight A+ for my SPM. Aminnn, xx

With Love,
Nikki Zamri

No comments:

Post a Comment