Friday, August 13, 2010

I felt so dizzy this morning

This happened yesterday on 12th August. So I was at school from 7.30am-12.30pm. I felt so weak, and cant walk like fainted for one whole day. And what can I say my activities on that day was just slept in the class and did some inteview for the new PRS wannabe. Then I borrowed my friend's hndphone and sms-ing my mom. Luckily she was off from office on that day, but still I need to hold on like 1 hour before she came at 12.30pm. Only Allah know what I felt on that day, sick while fasting. Then Mama fetch me and asked me to break my fast, and I managed to not break my fast cause Im strong :DD: I guesss, mhm now am at home taking a good rest and hopefully tomorrow gonna be much better, pray for me.

With Love,
Nikki Zamri

No comments:

Post a Comment