Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Puasa oh Puasa ='=

So tomorrow will begin the fasting month for the muslim. Gosh, now am feeling not well *fckr*, yesterday was fine. Tomorrow starting fasting, and why am now falling sick?! Always like this, grr. But I know it is a test for me, so tomorrow I cant talk shit anymore cause I need to respect the fasting month. And I'm not behaving hypocrite, its just... Well, I have the feeling respect towards the month. And mhm I'm cant believe that I'm gonna say these words. I'm gonna miss talking shit *shy*. The devil is gone and only the passion is left. So maybe I can holding on from not talking bad words. And you guys who are always been condemnation by me, can live peacefully starting tomorrow. AHAH, enjoy yeah as long I'm a good girl, pffftttt ='=. Well, Happy Fasting peoples. Do not skip the fast, respect them ok? Allah is watching you guys. Keep on smiling and rock your ass of as usual :D xo

With Love,
Nikki Zamri

No comments:

Post a Comment