Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Mrs.R ohhh Mrs.R, stop being totally busybody please!

So here goes the story. Well just now, Maybelle was telling me something about Mrs.R, and I was totally shock! OhMyGosh! She's still acting like a person that has nothing to do with her life? Come'on! Be matured lah, its Fasting month and why you must made me talking shit bout you haa bitch? Get a life lah, Im happy now so back-off! I used to ask you, what is the heck your probs are? Then what did you respond? Change the topics. Yeah you afraid haa cause you're totally busted! But now you start it all over again by saying that I'm always with A♥ for 24hours. So what? It seems ok and I did nothing wrong! Then you spread the rumours to my classmate by asking her whether I am madly crazy with the boys or not! WhatTheHell mthrfckr are you?! Are you jealous haa? If not, why must you busybody bout us and my family? I know what am I doing ok? Not like you, a teacher but act as not a teacher. If you really have a probs with me, come and confront with my mom. Then, you will zip-up your fcking mouth! What can I say, I hate you for my whole life! Take a note, your such a Hypocrite person and totally a coward! I'm happy and not afraid to say this to you and am glad if you read this :DD

With Love,
Nikki Zamri

No comments:

Post a Comment