Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm off from school :|

So last night on 1.05am, I mean last morning, Mama took me to see the doctor. And yes the doctor said that I really got a bad fever, sore throat and flu. So the doctor gave me the MC and I need to eat the medicine. Uhh, I hate medicine but I have to eat them to feel well soon. So today am off-ing from school, and again I was just slept for one whole day. And woke-up at 12.45pm. I was quite ok now but still feel the fever. So I just need to take a rest, and finish up the medicine. Hope to get well soon seems next week is a exams week. *helpp! I still feel a bit dizzy right now, but its ok cause there is only how many hours left to break my fast. Then, I think I can feel more ok than before. Pray again for me so that Im enjoy fasting xx

With Love,
Nikki Zamri

No comments:

Post a Comment